Select Page

Two weeks ago on the weekend I had a mad colouring session, testing yet again a new technique: Colouring with embossing folders.

So I started off and within an hour I had my hands covered in spray paint as well as I had a lot of prints, but since I had the mess already I continued on and also experimented with more colour combinations and actually embossing the paper. The technique on the internet was only using the embossing folder sort of as a stamp. I tried also different pattern and some didn’t work as well as other. Like the music notes didn’t turn out at all. I think it needs full page patterns.

In the end my table was covered with prints and my tools with paint! Lucky the paint could be washed off with water!

Here a view of my table after I had cleaned up my hands:

DSCN8655And here my prints:

I was very happy with most of the prints. Check back to see what I have created with them.

Thanks for stopping by


Products used:

Ink: various dylusion inks, Ranger distress ink
Paper: cheap watercolour paperEmbossing folders: Couture Creations Drink Me, Sizzix Retro Circles, Couture Creations Ambrosia, Porta Craft Music, Couture Creations Passion

This post is also available in: German

Pin It on Pinterest